terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Problems with RM5,000 car rebate voucher

I WAS in Britain earlier this year, and read on the Internet that the Malaysian Government was stopping the car exchange programme at the end of this year.

On my return to Malaysia, I applied for a new Proton Saga 1.3 at the Proton outlet in Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh.

On their instructions, I completed all the requirements like the Puspakom inspection, JPJ clearance and the bank loan on the new car before the end of October.

The salesperson rang on Nov 4, informing me of the approval of the bank loan and requested a deposit on the new car. On the same day I paid a substantial sum to Proton as a deposit.

Then came the excuses and delays. I was told that the RM5,000 voucher would be issued promptly if I were to purchase either a Proton Savvy or Perdana instead of my choice.

I would like some transparency from both the ministry concerned and Proton. It looks like Proton is trying to get rid of its less popular models in this manner.

AJIT SINGH JESSY,
Ipoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...