terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WiFi unit not that good, connection not up to standard

THE ongoing promotion by a wireless broadband provider only seems to be targeted at increasing its customer base by urging customers to install its unit.

The quality of its connection in many cases is not up to standard.

Before installation, a simple check of one’s area to determine if it is covered by its base station is done by a licensed promoter but this did not take into account the strength of the signal.

In my case, I was told that my area is covered.

However, after taking home a WiFi unit, I experienced almost continuous unstable connection.

Despite moving the receiver outdoors, the signal strength was still compromised.

I was given a seven-day trial period but I returned the unit after six days since it was not up to expectations.

On top of that, the initial payment for the unit can only be refunded in around 45 days time.

KEN KAM,

Klang, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...