terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Much to learn from the South Koreans

I HAVE just returned from a trip to South Korea where I noticed that there were few foreign workers.

Although the cost and standard of living are much higher there than in Malaysia, they do not have any foreign labour in the service industry.

The only foreign workers I found were in the factories.

I learnt from the locals that many operators of the service industry employ seniors to do simple jobs at theme parks and restaurants.

They sweep the floors, wash the plates and do many other jobs that are being done by foreign workers here. I suggest that our government send someone to South Korea to learn their policy.

MALAYSIAN ARAB,

Shah Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...