terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blatant abuse of govt vehicle

I WOULD like to express my views regarding the use of government vehicles.

At 10.45am last Friday, I saw two women driving a Toyota Fortuna belonging to JKR going into the drive-thru counter at McDonalds in Jalan Cheras to buy some snacks.

I wonder why these government servants who are supposed to be working, can drive a luxury government vehicle to McDonalds for a meal?

If the officers were on leave, why were they using a government vehicle?

I worked in a government department before and our head was very stringent in controlling the use of government vehicles, especially the luxury ones.

In this case, when I saw the women using the luxury government vehicle to go purchase snacks during working hours, I could see our tax payers’ money being abused.

SATRIA MALAYA,
Cheras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...