terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A call to ensure one’s privacy is not invaded

OF LATE I have been getting calls from banks and hospitals on my private mobile phone, informing me that a survey is being done for a certain bank and that I can get help if I want to re-finance my housing loans.

In the first place I would like to know how these telemarketeers got hold of my number and secondly, what makes them think that I need their services.

I find such calls irritating and an invasion of my privacy. Who is at fault? Who has given these people access to my number?

Last week I got a similar call. When I told the caller that I am not interested I got an SMS — “no manner”.

I called the bank and all they could say is “we did not get this lady to call”. May I then ask how she got my number.

I am sure I am not the only “victim” and I hope the proper authorities will investigate.

CHEERS,

Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...