terima kasih buat kalian semua..

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Come to Malaysia and lose weight

THE Malaysian tourist office publishes lots of brochures promoting different aspects of what would interest a tourist in Malaysia, and I would like to offer a suggestion concerning a benefit of travelling to Malaysia which has not been mentioned so far: Come to Malaysia and lose weight.

Twelve weeks ago, I weighed a hefty 90kg. When I walked, my knees buckled and my pants wouldn’t fit. I got winded playing checkers and sat in a rocking chair and couldn’t get it moving.

Today, I am a trim 75kg with almost unlimited energy.

I bought a bicycle in Thailand and cycled from Padang Besar in Perlis all the way down to Johor Baru, then all the way up the east coast to Kota Baru and then to Kuala Lumpur on a challenging, mostly uphill route.

I had fine food, stayed in great hotels, had 12 hours of fresh air and sunshine daily and burned off 15kg sweating under the hot tropical sun. But it was all worth it.

I would thus like to promote Malaysia as a great place for bicycle tourism with the prime benefit of losing excess weight and regaining one’s health.

NORMAN MURRAY DORFMAN,
Delray Beach, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap dapat tinggalkan nama anda apabila membuat komen yer..Tak kisah la nama betul ke samaran....TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...